The Crossfit Speed TR 2.0 from Reebok is built for freedom of movement and quicker transitions, featuring a tough, stable, grippy and cushioned construction. When speedwork calls, the Crossfit Speed TR 2.0 from Reebok is the answer. The upper is tough enough to withstand the wear of WODS without weighing you down, while the low-cut design unlocks your freedom of movement for quicker transitions.
An ultra-soft EVA foam midsole delivers responsive cushioning and built-in stability features finish the design off to bring you enhanced grip for a stable, surefooted feeling.
- CORDURA® upper for durability and support
- Low-cut design for freedom of movement and quicker transitions
- Designed for high-impact WODs speed training varied surfaces
- Ultra-soft EVA foam midsole for responsive cushioning
- All-new traction pattern and led outsole for better grip on varied surfaces
- Upgraded RopePro technology and a Kip Klip supports CrossFit WODs
- Weight 241 g
- Drop 3 mm
Reebok Crossfit Speed TR - Electric Flash/White/Black/Silver 162807