Driving innovation with every update, the 10th edition of the Saucony Men’s Guide running shoe has a faster feel to it, featuring a streamlined midsole design and dynamic engineered mesh upper. The engineered mesh upper provides a dynamic and lightweight fit that enhances breathability and comfort. In addition, the Guide 10 LR features lightweight FlexFilm overlays which equip the shoe with added structure and support. The FlexFilm fabric is melded to the upper in the shoe, eliminating the need for multiple layers and producing a seamless, flexible feel.
The EVERUN topsole construction provides an enhanced energy return as well as plush cushioning that is designed to last for long distance runs.
Designed to control moderate pronation and provide stability, the Guide 10 LR features added midfoot structure for the ideal hold and support for the runner in motion and a refined TRI-FLEX outsole design which provides greater ground contact and optimal flexibility.
- Engineered mesh upper for a dynamic and lightweight fit
- EVERUN topsole construction for enhanced energy return
- Refined TRI-FLEX outsole for better ground contact
- Midfoot structure for support
- Lightweight FlexFilm overlays for structure and support
- Shoe Category: Guidance
- Pronation: Moderate
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Stability
- Surface: Road Track
- Arch: Normal (Mid) Low
- Weight: 8.9oz
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 27mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 19mm
- Weight: 10 oz. / 283 g.
Saucony Guide 10 - Marl/Black 146396