Featuring a new seamless upper and enhanced metatarsal stretch panels, the Newton Kismet II gives you comfort and stability all day long. With heat-welded overlays and an extended medial bridge, the Newton Kismet II offers a wider platform for runners looking for more stability. With updates including better breathability and metatarsal stretch panels which help the shoe mould to the foot, the Kismet II provides an exceptionally secure and comfortable feel.
Made with a high-rebound EVA foam, the shoe delivers a responsive ride. Finally, featuring 360 degrees of reflectivity, the shoes greatly enhance your visibility when you’re out and about in low-light conditions.
- 5-lug P.O.P 2 platform
- Action/Reaction technology in the midfoot and heel
- E.M.B. Extended Medial Bridge offers a wider platform for more stability
- Bio-mechanical metatarsal sensor plate
- High rebound EVA foam
- Durable rubber outsole
- New seamless upper with open-weave mesh and no-sew overlays provides optimal foot conformity and breathability.
- New enhanced metatarsal stretch panels
- Additional strapping provides more foot support
- 360 degree reflectivity
- Platform: P.O.P 2
- Heel-to-toe drop: 4.5mm
Newton Kismet II - White/Yellow 147698