The Nike Free RN Flyknit 2 provides miles of comfort with its knitted design, zoned support and a tri-star outsole pattern that adjust to each step. The Nike Free RN Flyknit 2 has been designed to provide exceptional comfort that will go the distance. The one-piece Flyknit upper construction features zoned stretch and support and integrates with the laces for a dynamic and supportive fit.
Made of a low-profile injected unit sole foam, the Nike Free RN Flyknit 2 delivers resilient cushioning that is durable enough to double as the outsole, resulting in a much lighter weight shoe. Finished with a tri-star outsole pattern, the Free RN Flyknit 2 adjusts to every step for flexibility and support.
Please note, the design and colour may vary slightly from images shown above.
- Flyknit constructed upper delivers zoned stretch and support.
- Removed cable at the flex zone allows unrestricted movement.
- Auxetic outsole pattern expands with your step to provide flexible cushioning.
- Flywire technology woven into the upper integrates with the laces for a dynamic supportive fit through the midfoot.
- Low-profile injected unit sole (IU) foam provides a resilient ride and is tough enough to double as an outsole dramatically reducing the shoe's overall weight.
- Anatomical heel is rounded to roll with the ground promoting a more natural range of motion.
- Offset: 8mm (12mm forefoot 20 mm heel)
- Last: QD-39
Nike Free RN Flyknit 2017 - Blue Lagoon/Pure Platinum-Legend Blue 148967