Go anywhere and everywhere in the Mizuno Men’s Wave Daichi 2, featuring an outsole that delivers superior traction and adapts to the surroundings, allowing you to tackle the toughest terrain. The Mizuno Wave Daichi 2 is primed for trail running, featuring the specifically engineered XtaRide, which showcases X lugs and an Xta groove. The combination provides a superior grip and adaptable traction that allows you to explore tough terrains with ease.
An original rubber compound developed by Michelin makes up the outsole, providing outstanding grip and traction on all surfaces and the midfoot X groove allows the foot to flex and grip terrain while absorbing the force of uneven ground.
With a sturdy mesh upper, the Wave Daichi 2 offers enhanced support without compromising on Mizuno’s dynamic feel. Delivering breathability and enhanced comfort, this trail shoe is ideal for use in all conditions.
- Mizuno Wave is a unique midsole that provides both cushioning and stability
- AIRmesh upper construction allows for optimal breathability
- XtaRide features X lugs and Xta groove which creates a shoe that adapts to its surroundings working perfectly in harmony with the runner
- DynamotionFit uses highly advanced motion capture and biomechanics technology to engineer a shoe that works with your foot throughout the gait cycle
- Removable sockliner
- ap+ is a lightweight midsole compound that offers exceptional rebound and durable cushioning for plush comfort
Mizuno Womens Wave Daichi 2 - Black/Paradise Pink/Blue Atoll 155234