Versatile, cushioned and reliable, the Mizuno Men’s Wave Inspire 13 is tailored to runners with a mild to moderate overpronated foot motion and ideal for daily training over any distance. The Wave Inspire 13 benefits from a near seamless upper, with a softer foam collar at the heel, reducing irritation and chafing and enhancing the comfort of the shoe. The material in the midsole and mesh upper has been updated since the Inspire 12, creating a softer experience underfoot, increased responsiveness and improved breathability.
Providing similar support to that of the Inspire 12, the 13 utilises a Double Fan Wave to reduce overpronation. The extended Wave plate in the midfoot increases torsional rigidity between the heel and forefoot, for a more stable shoe.
The outsole features X10 carbon rubber at the heel for enhanced traction and durability in a key, high-wear area and blown rubber in the forefoot to increase cushioning and responsiveness.
With a 12mm offset, the Inspire 13 is best-suited to heel strikers looking for a shoe that delivers the optimal blend of moderate support and cushioning, primed for road running.
- 12mm heel-to-toe offset
- Best-suited to road running
- Moderate support
- U4ic midsole and u4icX in the heel for optimal shock absorption cushioning and durability
- X10 located in the heel is made of durable carbon rubber for enhanced traction.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness.
- Flex Controllers placed in high flex areas on the outsole act as miniature wave plates for increased flexibility and reduced weight.
- AIRmesh covers the entire upper and provides improved flexibility and breathability
- Stitched Overlays on the medial and lateral sides help secure the foot in place
- OrthoLite Sockliner
- Dynamotion Fit creates optimal fit with stretch material in the forefoot and a collar construction
- U4icX Strobel Lasting board for a comfortable and cushioned underfoot feel
Mizuno Wave Inspire 13 - Dark Shadow/Green Gecko/Black 146058