Built as a true support shoe, the Hoka Ahari is designed for moderate to severe overpronators and features a J-Frame construction for added stability. With almost all Hoka shoes being inherently stable, it is no surprise that the Hoka Arahi is designed to offer that recognisable support and structure. Combining a J-Frame construction with the Active Foot Frame, broad base and a 5mm offset makes the Arahi is a highly supportive shoe, perfect for moderate to severe overpronators.
Built with a lightweight design, the Arahi offers plenty of cushioning, creating a great go-to for daily training. Finished with strategically placed rubber on the outsole, the shoe provides enhanced durability and traction.
- Daily training running shoe
- Designed for moderate to severe overpronators
- New EVA J-Frame design – delivers support and protection without the use of rigid unforgiving materials
- Early stage meta rocker design delivers a smooth roll from landing to toe-off
- Strategically placed rubber on the outsole provides increased durability and traction
- 29mm heel 24mm forefoot 5mm heel-toe offset
- Weight: 9.3oz / 264 g (men’s size 9) 7.8oz / 215 g (women’s size 8)
Hoka Arahi - Cool Gray/Acid/Black 165393