Own the track in the adidas Men’s Adizero MD, an ultra-lightweight middle-distance spike that provides great energy return and traction. With moulded EVA foam in the heel, the adidas Adizero MD offers lightweight, resilient cushioning, while the SprintFrame provides a lightweight and supportive chassis for a faster and more stable ride.
The Sprintweb upper is a seamless fabric that reduces irritation caused by traditional stitching and delivers lightweight support. The Adizero MD features AirMesh throughout the upper for enhanced breathability and a Microsuede interior for a soft, comfortable feel.
The outsole features a Pebax Spike Plate in the forefoot, which provides lightweight yet durable traction, designed to speed and grip on the track.
- Moulded EVA in the heel
- SprintFrame is a lightweight but supportive chassis for a stable and fast ride
- Pebax Spike Plate in the forefoot for optimal performance and durability
- 6 spike receptacles per shoe
- Sprintweb is a seamfree fabric on the upper for lightweight support
- AirMesh throughout the upper provides breathability
- Microsuede interior offers a soft feel and smooth fit
- EVA Perforated Sockliner provides breathable underfoot cushioning
- Slip Last involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before it is glued to the midsole to increase flexibility and decrease weight
adidas Adizero MD - Ftwr White/Solar Red/Silver Met 146358